NEWS ZU MK 3!!! (Weitere Verschiebung des Films??)

• Dies hab ich im net gefunden:

May 24, 2006
    John Medlen ('Ermac' in MK: Annihilation) interview with MK3 blurb

11:43 AM MST - Shinnokxz

Seems that the fine folks over at MovieWeb conducted an interview with John Medlen, the actor who played Ermac in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and stunt coordinator for other such movies. In regards to his ties with the increasingly mysterious Mortal Kombat 3 movie, he had this to say:

Question: What are you currently working on? What?s next?

John Medlen: I?m scheduled to do Mortal Kombat 3. That doesn?t have a start date. The producer Larry Kasanoff, he?s pushing for his other animation feature, it?s computer animated called Foodfight!. I think that?s the first thing on the list. And then when the right time happens, Mortal Kombat will kick in.

Question: I know that you were in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. Will you be acting in Mortal Kombat 3 or just doing stunt coordinating?

John Medlen: That hasn?t been determined yet. When the time comes, depending on how much I have to deal with, as far as coordinating and if I?m going to second unit direct. That?s gonna be a very busy show because I think they?re running simultaneously, first and second units just because of the way they want to schedule it. So it?s gonna be very busy. Of course I?d love to perform, just for having a good time... so I?m hoping it happens but I?m not gonna be disappointed if it doesn?t.

So it would appear that MK3 has taken a slight the backburner approach to some other Threshold projects, but is still seemingly in the plans. We can only hope 'the right time' will kick in soon... Thanks Johan Aders for this good find. You can find the rest of the interview here.

Aren't we cool and aren't we calm
    For facing death we run head on
    Aren't we cool and aren't we calm
    For god we've suffered for so long

Do what they say....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!