Neues Mortal Kombat wahrscheinlich erst mit der NEXTGEN KONSOLEN Generation

• Next Mortal Kombat must innovate, says Boon
    New consoles a likely destination for NetherRealm's next fighter

NetherRealm Studios must add significant new ideas to the next Mortal Kombat game, according to the series' longstanding creative director Ed Boon.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_276657_thumb_wide300.jpg]

Boon told CVG that his Chicago studio has not yet begun work on the successor to the highly acclaimed 2011 Mortal Kombat reboot, and suggested that work on the game is earmarked for next generation systems.

"Just philosophically, I don't think we could take the approach of doing the same thing but adding new characters in our next Mortal Kombat game," he said.

"We definitely want to do something new with it, we feel we have to introduce something into the mix."

But Boon believes that there is less opportunity to innovate if a sequel is published on the same console; An indication that the next Mortal Kombat game will arrive on hardware as yet revealed by Microsoft and Sony.

"If you introduce another edition of your game on the same console, you cannot provide a radically different experience," Boon said.

"I'm sure, if we were to do a new Mortal Kombat game on next generation systems, I think we would be able to provide dramatically different experiences."

NetherRealm, owned by media conglomerate Warner Bros., is currently finishing up production on Injustice: Gods Among Us, which is due for release in the first half of 2013.

Boon said that the biggest enemy to the next Mortal Kombat game is NetherRealm resting on its laurels.

"I'm a big fan of fighting games, but some of them I've seen are just a re-skin of the same game with much prettier graphics and new characters," he said.

"Effectively it just delivers the same experience, and over the course of time these games sell less and less and less and less. I think you need to offer something that hasn't been done before. Like with Injustice, no one has done what we're doing with the game's backgrounds, and I think that's a big part of why it will appeal to fans."

SIND NUR TOD GUT

# ISIS/ IS
    #Salafisten
    #Sharia "Polizei"

Mortal Kombat ohne übertriebene Gewalt, ist wie ein Ego-shooter ohne Waffen

• Oh dann ist noch etwas Zeit.. Man munkelt ja das die neue X box zum Weihnachtsgeschäft 2013 kommen soll.

meines Wissen jetzt doch erst 2014

@ Lin Fu
    sehe ich genauso, aber gegen ein spin off auf der aktuellen konsole hätte ich auch nichts ;);)

SIND NUR TOD GUT

# ISIS/ IS
    #Salafisten
    #Sharia "Polizei"

• Dann gibt es halt nur noch einen At acc. oder wird das dann auch IP technisch geprüft??

finde ich persönlich schwachsinnig die gamer immer mehr und mehr einzuschränken. es reicht doch schon das ichals Erwachsener in DE nicht das spielen darf was ich will :S

SIND NUR TOD GUT

# ISIS/ IS
    #Salafisten
    #Sharia "Polizei"

• Ich geh eigentlich fest davon aus, sollte MK 10 genauso an der Gewaltschraube drehen wie 9 - das es mit online spielen durch ist.

Das mit dem AT.Account geht noch genau solange gut, bis die nächste Gen da ist. Dann kommt die große Frage - willst du mit deinen Game-Account samt Gamescore auf die neue Konsi umziehen ? Willst du? Dann mach dich nochmal ordentlich nackt. Und mehrere Accounts sind da halt nicht mehr drin, das werden die checken. Genauso wird ein Ösi Account hinterfragt, wenn deine IP bspw aus Bonn kommt.

Ich hatte noch nie so wenig Vorfreude auf einen Konsolenwechsel wie den aktuellen.
    Da schweben mir zuviele böse Vorboten rum:
    Games-only-on-demand; Second markt Blockade; verbreitetes STEAM Verhalten; vollständiges Menschenprofil abgeben (selbstverst. nur zum Datenschutz)

• dann war ich wohl die meiste zeit in gamer....
    Facebook reicht schon...
    aber zuviel offtopic... amch doch nen thread im gamesbereich auf ;) :P

EDIT:
    offtopic

hab gegoogelt, dass alles sind bis jetzt nur gerüchte von ner anonymen quelle, da geb ich mal noch GAR NICHTS drauf ;););) NOCH

SIND NUR TOD GUT

# ISIS/ IS
    #Salafisten
    #Sharia "Polizei"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von P..... ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!